Why we collect personal information
We collect your personal information to provide you with products and services (collectively the “Products and Services”) and administer any contractual and business relationships in place. The precise scope of the personal information collected depends on, amongst others, the Products and Services and the contractual and business relationship.
When we collect your personal information
We collect your personal information primarily through the following methods:
- When you engage us to provide our Products and Services;
- When you interact with our staff and employees;
- When you contact us with a question or request for assistance;
- When you submit your personal information for any other purpose;
- When someone else (for example your employer) provides us with your personal information in connection with any of the above purposes
How we use your personal information
We may use the personal information in connection with the following purposes:
- Providing you with our Products and Services;
- Processing your invoices and payments;
- Effecting delivery of the Products and Services including through our Partners (as defined below);
- Processing warranty claims and other follow up actions;
- Providing you with marketing and technical updates;
- Improving our Products and Services, and enhancing your on-line experience;
- Discharging our contractual obligations and other obligations to you;
- Complying with applicable laws and orders and directions of any judicial, regulatory, or governmental body; and
- Any other purpose in connection with our provision of the Products and Services.
We may also use the personal information to discharge our obligations to the party you represent in connection with any of the above purposes.
When do we share your personal information
We operate in many different territories and with different business partners, which may include our suppliers, distributors, logistic services providers, customers, delivery services and other service providers (“Partners”). In order provide you with the Products and Services, it may be necessary for us to disclose your personal information to our Partners located outside of your jurisdiction. We may, where necessary, disclose your personal information to comply with an order by a court of competent jurisdiction or the applicable laws of a jurisdiction. We only share personal information in connection with the purposes mentioned in this Policy and only to the extent necessary to fulfil the said purposes. We do not sell or trade your personal information to any third party.
How you may access or correct your personal information, or withdraw your consent
If you would like to withdraw your consent to any use of your personal information as set out in the Policy or would like to access and make corrections to your personal information, please contact us:
Write in: Print-IQ Singapore Pte. Ltd.
c/o Serial System Ltd.
8 Ubi View #05-01
Serial System Building
Attention: Data Protection Officer
If your personal information has been provided to us by a third party (e.g. your employer or any other organisation or person), please contact the third party to make such queries, complaints, and access and correction requests to us on your behalf. If you withdraw your consent to any or all use of your personal information, depending on the nature of your request, we may not be in a position to continue to provide our Products and Services to you, administer any contractual relationship in place, which may result in the termination of any agreements with us, and you being in breach of your contractual obligations or undertakings. Our legal rights and remedies in such event are expressly reserved.