Ultimaker Breakaway is a support material for multi-extrusion 3D printing. Breakaway supports can be quickly removed and do not need further post-processing to give a smooth finish to your 3D print. Designed for a hassle-free 3D printing experience, Breakaway provides good adhesion to most of the Ultimaker material range, including ABS
- Good bonding to a variety of build materials, robust support while still ductile enough to remove from the model.
- Longer shelf life and less moisture sensitivity compared to water-soluble support materials
- No sanding ensures high dimensional accuracy – ideal for tight-tolerance parts
- Good adhesion and support material for Ultimaker ABS, Nylon, PLA, CPE, and CPE+
- Ideal for use with build materials that could be sensitive to water
- Filament diameter: 2.85±0.05 mm
- Net filament weight: 0.75 kg